Neptune Corner Cabinet
This very handy corner unit has been given a full makeover with Champagne Waltz 'No Seal' on the inside and our new, limited edition colour Neptune, on the outside.
The contrasting white and deep blue give a lovely beach feel to this cabinet, with a touch of silver on the edges to show off the details.
The inside of the cabinet was painted in Champagne Waltz 'No Seal' Chalk Paint using our flat brush to help minimise brush marks. We painted two coats for full coverage.
We then used painters tape to tape off the white sections and painted the outside in Neptune Chalk Paint. We used our flat brush for all flat surfaces and our detail brush for the edges. We did two coats for full coverage and then sealed with Clear Wax using our natural bristle brush, wiping the excess off with a rag.
Once finished we applied some silver gilding wax with our fingers to the edges.
- Champagne Waltz 'No Seal' Chalk Paint
- Neptune Chalk Paint
- 2-inch Staalmeester Flat Brush
- Staalmeester Detail Brush
- Staalmeester Natural Bristle Brush
- Clear Wax
- Premium Lint-Free White Rags
- French Gilding Wax in Silver
Video How-To Guides and Resources:
- When using Neptune Chalk Paint make sure to give a very good initial stir and then to continue to stir while using. This colour has many pigments which can separate during painting causing it to look patchy.