Moonstone Side Table
This sweet little side table has been given a makeover with Moonstone Chalk Paint and ReDesign with Prima transfers.
Painted in Moonstone Chalk Paint for full coverage using our Staalmeester pro-hybrid brush. We watered the paint down by about 7% for the second coat so as not to create too much texture.
Once fully dry we then applied some of the Delicate Fleur transfers from ReDesign with Prima. We cut out a few different flowers and layered them to create our own design.
Once making sure that the transfers had fully adhered, we sealed the whole table with Vintro dark wax using our natural bristle brush and wiping off the excess with a rag. We then used some clear wax to 'pull' back the dark wax on the top.
- Moonstone Chalk Paint
- Staalmeester Series 2020 Pro-Hybrid Brush in size 18
- ReDesign Delicate Fleur Transfer
- Staalmeester Natural Bristle Brush
- Clear Wax
- Premium Lint-Free White Rags
Video How-To Guides and Resources:
- Adding water to chalk paint for a smooth finish with Vintro NZ
- How-To apply transfers with Dooney & Daughters
Delivery: please get in touch for a quote or we can arrange pick-up in our Mt Eden store.