Peppermint, Sage & Green Clay Soap
Made in Auckland, New Zealand by Handmade & Homemade the Peppermint, Sage & Green Clay soap is made with Organic Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil and Olive Oil Pomace mixed with Green Clay, Peppermint and Sage.
This is soap has deodorising properties as well as strong cleansing and moisturising power. It is suitable for all skin types and rich in anti-oxidants. The sage and peppermint give the soap its own unique smell while soothing your skin. An excellent everyday soap.
No Added Fragrance
- Shea Butter has such a large healing power, in addition to moisturising, regular use of this natural agent can treat many skin problems, including blemishes, wrinkles, itching, sunburns, small skin wounds, eczema, skin allergies, insect bites, and other skin conditions.
- Avocado is rich in antioxidants (Vitamins A, D & E) and facilitates the healing of wounds and burns, as well as soothing itchy skin. It is deeply absorbed by the skin making it an ideal moisturiser and skin care agent.
- Coconut oil is an ideal moisturiser and skin softer, coconut oil also protects from microbial infections and contributes to cellular health and skin repair.
- Olive Oil is rich in antioxidants, providing an excellent source of Vitamin E, as well as Vitamins A and K. It is a natural moisturising agent and aids signs of anti-ageing.
- Peppermint is widely used in health and beauty products because of its gentle cleansing and cooling properties. Sage is valued for its natural astringent and deodorising properties.
- Green Clay is the most effective clay to draw impurities and toxins from the skin. It also helps to soothe and relax skin that is tight or irritated. Green clay has a cleansing nature and is very beneficial to use on the main parts of the body - back, legs, feet, arms and shoulders. Green clay is very effective for acne, helping to halt the growth of bacteria and prevents the formation of scar tissue. It restores the natural PH, deodorises and heals.