Wild Heather - Chalk Paint
Regular price $23.00
This purple was picked for its understated elegance. As in its name, it was inspired by wild heather growing across the beautiful moorlands of North Yorkshire.
Works well with: Dove, Victorian Black, Crystal, Pearl, Pebble, Old Lace, Paloma.
- Coverage: 19.5m2/L
- Shelf Life: 24 months from delivery
- Compatibility: Wood, Metal, Plastic, Stone, Leather, Fabric
- Drying/Recoat time: 30 - 60 minutes
Tools to help you create the best finish:
- Staalmeester 2020 Pro-Hybrid Brush - this is a great all-round brush
- Staalmeester 3600 Natural Bristle Brush - our favourite wax brush, also good for when you want to paint with lots of texture
- Clear wax or dark wax to seal the paint, alternatively you could make your own coloured wax as shown in this tutorial
- Extreme Lacquer - available in matt, satin or gloss, this lacquer is exterior grade and extra hard-wearing for when a wax might not provide enough protection
- Premium Lint-Free White Rags - for wiping off excess wax