Yorkshire Stone - Chalk Paint
This graceful cream with a hint of grey was inspired by the multitude of terraced houses in Harrogate. Harrogate town was known by the Georgian’s as ‘The English Spa’ when it’s spa waters were discovered in the 17th/18th centuries.
Works well with: Dove, Cloudburst, Midnight, Victorian Black.
- Coverage: 19.5m2/L
- Shelf Life: 24 months from delivery
- Compatibility: Wood, Metal, Plastic, Stone, Leather, Fabric
- Drying/Recoat time: 30 - 60 minutes
Tools to help you create the best finish:
- Staalmeester 2020 Pro-Hybrid Brush - this is a great all-round brush
- Staalmeester 3600 Natural Bristle Brush - our favourite wax brush, also good for when you want to paint with lots of texture
- Clear wax or dark wax to seal the paint, alternatively you could make your own coloured wax as shown in this tutorial
- Extreme Lacquer - available in matt, satin or gloss, this lacquer is exterior grade and extra hard-wearing for when a wax might not provide enough protection
- Premium Lint-Free White Rags - for wiping off excess wax